We released an update earlier this week with a few cool new features and some cleanup/bug fixes.
- KML Export & Google Earth Inline – You can now export a basic KML version of your trips that you can load into Google Earth. You can also view your trip in Google Earth right on the Tripline site (we call this the inline view). Just look for the Google Earth links on the Trip Page under the player and trip description. If you don’t have Google Earth, you can install it here
- Tripline BrandSpace & Promotion Buttons – BrandSpace and Promotion Buttons are exciting new partner products that you’ll soon be seeing more of on the site. We’ll blog more about these soon.
Trip Page (bug fixes)
- Times after 8:00 PM are now displaying correctly
- We’re now displaying all your Facebook photo albums (previously was limited at 25)
- Photos are now displaying correctly on top of embedded video players
Tripline Mobile (bug fixes)
- Checkins are now creating activity records (public trips only)
- New trips created from your current location are now working properly
- Line breaks are now displaying correctly
- Translation code now loading asynchronously to improve performance
- Several UI improvements and performance fixes
That’s it for now. We’re hard at work again, so look forward to another release in a couple of weeks. As always, contact us if you need help with anything.